How to Prepare For An Interview
First impressions are key, do you feel ready and prepared for your interview.
Atoll HR’s 5 step plan will help you be ahead of the competition:
• Before you attend the interview research the Company so you have questions for the interviewer
• Analyse the job and ensure you understand the job description and requirements and how your experience and qualifications best fit
• It is important you know what to bring, get confirmation of any documentation the interviewer may want to see
• Anticipate questions and prepare your responses, consider what case studies and behavioural styles demonstrate your strengths
• Be passionate and leave a lasting impression
If you are an employer and need support with your interviewing or a candidate and need coaching please contact us.