Making redundancies is a real possibility for many business owners in the UK right now, as we are faced with unprecedented times and it can be a daunting prospect for managers.
At Atoll HR we can support you with our step by step guide, in summary the key areas to consider are:
• Consider alternatives before making redundancies
• Brief your managers
• Talk to your staff
• Choose staff to be made redundant carefully
• Provide the right notice period and pay
• Give staff the opportunity to appeal
• Focus on the future of the business
If you would like the full guide please contact us.
Employee engagement goes beyond motivation and simple job satisfaction. It can be seen as a combination of commitment to the company and its values and